- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion during printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating. It has been inspected to ensure flatness better than 0.2mm (normally within the 0.1mm). And the printed models will have a very smooth and wonderful bottom surface.
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Compatibility: Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase heatbed! It is compatible with all the Cartesian style 3D printer with a MK2/MK3 heated bed. You can get full support from the manual and video.
- Please check the size of your heatbed in your printer.
- Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
- Please properly level the bed before printing;
- Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly.
How to assemble the Ultrabase platform:
Please visit our website or Youtube/Facebook channel for more information about how to install the Ultrabase platform.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
Material: Tempered glass with microporous inorganic coating + Aluminum Heatbed
Item size: 220*220*6mm
Shipping Weight：About 880g
Box size: 260*260*6mm
Heat Bed Power: 140-145W
Heat bed Specification:
(1)Material: Aluminum base
(3)Max Temperature: 120 Degree Celsius
(4)Dimensions: 240mm x 220mm
(5)Thickness: heat bed 1.5mm
(6)Resistance around 0.9ohm for 12V
(7)Resistance around 3.6ohm for 24V
(8)100 Degree Celsius supported for both 12V and 24V