- Upgraded Toughness and Resilience
- An upgrade to the resilience of Anycubic Plant-based UV Resin, and Anycubic Plant-based UV Resin+ brings both good toughness and strength to the models, making them easier to shape and shockproof.
- Light Odor and Use More Safety
- Soy extract formula minimizes the odor, so Anycubic Plant-based UV Resin+ doesn't smell harsh without the BPA and benzene harmful chemicals. Highly recommended for anyone who dislikes the pungent and irritating odor of UV resins. But that doesn't mean it's completely safe, don't forget to keep indoor ventilated when printing.
- Eco-friendly and Natural Material
- Anycubic Plant-based UV Resin+ is made from green and natural soy extracted oil, and it is truly eco-friendly. When comes to safety precautions during printing, it is safer than many other resins, but we suggest wearing gloves and masks during printing to avoid skin allergy.
- Stable, High Performance, and Delicate
- A low shrinkage rate makes less deformation to the models when building. The smooth and fine details of the finished miniatures highlight the premium quality.
- 1.5 Year Long Conservation Period
- The upgrade to the formula and packaging lengthens the conservation period to 18 months, which is longer than many other resins; To ensure stable performance, please shake the resin well before use and keep sealed and away from light after use.
- Widely Compatible and Applicable
- Anycubic Plant-based UV Resin+ reacts to 365-405nm UV wavelength and works well with most of the LCD 3D printers in the market. Especially, better results in use with Anycubic LCD 3D printers.