- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion during printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating. It has been inspected to ensure flatness better than 0.2mm (normally within the 0.1mm). And the printed models will have a very smooth and wonderful bottom surface.
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Compatibility: Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase heatbed! It is compatible with all the Cartesian style 3D printer with a MK2/MK3 heated bed in 310x310mm size. You can get full support from the manual and video.
- Easy to clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
- Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
- Please properly level the bed before printing;
- Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly;
- Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Material: Tempered glass with microporous inorganic coating
Item size: 310x310mm
Box size: 375*348*4mm