Anycubic is looking for a dynamic Marketing Content Specialist to serve as the voice of our brand. In this position, you will create customer-relevant and brand-resonating content that speaks to our target audiences and nurture media influence and exposure across media vehicles including blog articles, videos, newsletters, marketing collateral, white papers, product reviews, and testimonials.
• Originates and creates engaging content for: websites, blogs, newsletters, marketing collateral, white papers, product reviews and videos (writing video scripts or ideally making YouTube videos)
• Based on insights, research and experience, defines content topics that are relevant, resonate, and reverberate
• Effectively interviews subject matter experts and coordinate content from our marketing team, technical team, and sales team.
• Is an engaged, hands-on, insightful member and “spark” leader of our audiences
• Richly communicates: asks questions, probes, listens, responds
• Develops, nurtures, and expands brand awareness and media exposure with existing and new media that are relevant to 3D printing and technology.
• Independently balances multiple concurrent assignments with shifting priorities
• Masters new technical content and subject matter quickly.
• Analyzes, evaluates, and reacts to market trends with evolved communication strategies, plans, and tactics
• A big fan in DIY or making things with tech products; ideally a savvy in 3D printing and 3D modeling.
• Proven work experience in content creation - blogs, YouTube or Facebook videos, product reviews, social media, white papers and more.
• Demonstrable social networking expertise: planning, creating, communicating, and analyzing
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• College diploma or above in Communications, Marketing, New Media, Business, Mechanical, Engineering
• Native speaker or full work proficiency in English; bilingual in Germany, Spanish or French is a plus
• Be able to handle time differences when necessary; preferably can work 10-20 hours per week. Can work flexibly and remotely.
• Is Customer-centric
• Is Team-oriented
• Demonstrates a personal passion and positive attitude
• Accepts accountability: on time, to spec
Founded in 2015, Anycubic has developed into being one of the most popular brands in the consumer 3D printing market. Our sales volume doubled each year and reached USD60 million by Q3 in 2019, with top markets in North America and Europe. We currently have more than 300 employees based in Shenzhen, one of the most innovative hubs in South China. (www.anycubic.com)
We are now looking for a part-time Marketing Content Specialist to join our marketing team and help us create content at all social and online platforms. This position could be project-based and the pay is negotiable.
How to apply
Please email your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 28th, 2019.
*Only those who are selected will be contacted. Thank you.