Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- This competition is designed to have our users be part of Anycubic’s fifth anniversary celebration by creating Anycubic Brand Mascot together with the company .
- It will be Anycubic’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
- Employees of Anycubic and their immediate family members may not enter this competition.
- All entrants must be the sole and exclusive owner of the copyright of the entry(ies) or have the consent or endorsements from its property owner / licensor. Entries should not infringe on the rights of any third party. Otherwise, any unearthed infringement of any third party will result in disqualification of the entry(ies) concerned.
- All entries submitted must be without infringing on the Intellectual Property Rights of any party. Entrants must acknowledge any authorised use of graphics in the entry(ies) in accordance with the relevant copyright laws. Organiser shall not be responsible whether directly or indirectly for any liability arising whatsoever or howsoever from any violation of any copyright laws. Entrant shall indemnify the Organiser against all actions, costs, claims and liabilities of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with any allegation and / or claim of infringement of any IPR of any party.
- Entry submission will not be returned. Please keep your own copy before submission.
- We reserve the right to reject any entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, or otherwise deficient. We also reserve the right to reject entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider to be otherwise harmful to the goodwill and reputation of our company. We accept no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to emails not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason. Proof of posting of any postal entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry.
- Entrants must enter this competition using their name once only. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
- Where the entrant of prize-winner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this competition and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions, we may nevertheless still enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any prize, even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prize-winner in question.
- An individual who participates in the Contest may be required to submit personal information about himself or herself to the Organizer. The Organizer will treat any Personal Information obtained from an individual who participate the Contest in accordance with the Legislation on the Protection of Personal Data Policy.
- All entrants consent to their entries being published and communicated to the public on Anycubic website and through Anycubic social networks.
- Anycubic will have the right to commercial uses of all the photos and the 3D models entered in the competition and to 3D print them.
- Anycubic company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
For more information or enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com