Anycubic Photon Mono 2 is an excellent entry-level resin printer, suitable as a tool for beginners to explore the world of 3D printing. Designed with a focus on functionality and simplicity of use, it delivers good print quality with good performance, and can meet the needs of many 3D printing enthusiasts. Read this guide as we walk you through unboxing and setting up your Photon Mono 2, ensuring you have a smooth printing process.
Overview of Anycubic Photon Mono 2
Anycubic Photon Mono 2 focuses on delivering excellent performance and is designed for simplicity and ease of use. It is equipped with a 4K+ LCD screen and has a printing size of 165x89x143mm (HWD), making it ideal as a resin printer for home use, or a basic tool for creators. It features a parallel matrix upgrade light source, laser engraving aluminum alloy printing platform, and is equipped with replaceable anti-scratch film for the LCD screen. The upgraded LightTurbo matrix light source significantly reduces the layering of lines and grid patterns on prints, resulting in smoother, more professional-looking results.
|Technical Specifications||Anycubic Photon Mono 2|
|LCD Screen||6.6" monochrome
2,000 hours lifespan
|XY Resolution||4,096 x 2,560px|
|Z axis||10 μm accuracy|
|Suggested Layer Thickness||0.01-0.15mm|
|Power Supply||48W rated power|
|Data Input||USB Type-A 2.0|
How to Assemble and Set up Anycubic Photon Mono 2
Before unboxing and setting up your resin printer, it's a good idea to understand its features and parameters. You can refer to this guide, as well as the user manual that comes with the Photon Mono 2. For more information, you can contact Anycubic customer service for support and assistance.
Unboxing video guide of Anycubic Photon Mono 2
Recommended Parameters For Anycubic Photon Mono 2
- Turn on the power. Find “Tools” in the settings and raise the Z axis by 100mm.
- Clean the LCD screen with the tool kit that comes with the machine. Follow the unboxing video tutorial to apply the anti-scratch film to the screen.
- Install the printing platform. Loosen the four screws on the platform. After installing the printing platform, tighten the knob.
- Level the printer and set the zero position. Place the leveling paper on the screen and click the "Home" button. Press the top of the platform with your hands and tighten the screws on the platform.
- Exposure detection. Select "Exposure Detection" in Tools.
- Install the resin tank. Put the resin vat with its feet stuck in locating holes. Tighten two knobs.
When working with resin 3D printing, make sure you work in a well-ventilated area and minimize skin contact with uncured resin. It is best to wear a mask and gloves, or prepare other protective measures as needed. Different resins have different properties, please read the instructions and follow the usage recommendations. Before printing, do not pour more resin than the maximum scale of the resin tank. After printing is completed, pay attention to recycling and storing the resin for subsequent use. Resin prints removed from the printer's build platform need to be cleaned and cured, click to view tutorial. Use with Anycucbic Wash & Cure Plus Machine to ensure your prints reach their full strength and durability.