We highly value customer service and strive to provide excellent service to ensure your satisfaction. And we understand the importance of customer service in establishing and maintaining good customer relationships. Our team is dedicated to assisting and supporting you with any issues or needs you may have.
These Anycubic After-Sales Policies (these "Policies") only apply to the product you purchased from Anycubic Official Website. For purchases made through Anycubic's authorized resellers, please contact them directly for assistance. If you encounter any issues with your orders, please mail to our Customer Service Team with your order ID. If you need technical support, please contact our After-Sales Team with the S/N code (located on the machine back) and order ID, and we would be happy to help you.
PART 1: REFUND POLICY
To initiate a return or replacement, please contact our Customer Service Team for assistance with the return process and to confirm the designated return address. Please do not send the product back without our confirmation. Kindly note that we do not accept self-pickup or freight collect shipments. Our team will guide you through the return process and provide you with further instructions on how to proceed.
1. 14-Day No Reason Return and 30-Day After-Sales Guarantee
- Within 14 calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect and is still in new condition.
- Within 30 calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
- After the aforementioned time frames, the return shipping cost will be covered by the buyer.
Please note: Regarding the 14-day return and 30-day exchange policy, for returns and exchanges caused by customer issues (dislike, unwanted), the customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
All refunds will be processed within 7 business days after the warehouse confirms receipt of the returned items. After we issue the refund, it may take up to 7-15 days to reflect in your original payment method.
2. Return and Exchange
- Within 7 days of receiving the product, if the product is severely damaged during transportation, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible, and provide pictures or videos of the damaged package, including the outer packaging box and the condition of the product.
- Within 15 calendar days of receiving the product request a return for an exchange, if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
- Within 30 calendar days of receiving the product request a return for an exchange, if the product suffers performance failure.
All exchanges will be processed after the warehouse confirms receipt of the returned items.
Replacement services will not be provided under the following circumstances:
- Service is requested more than 30 calendar days after receiving the product.
- Legal proof-of-purchase, receipts, or invoices are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Products sent for replacement do not include all original accessories, attachments, and packaging, or if they contain items damaged due to user error.
- A product is found to have no defects after all appropriate tests are conducted by Anycubic.
- Any faults or damages to the product are caused by unauthorized use or modification, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign substances (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
- Evidence of tampering or alteration, such as altered product labels, serial numbers, or watermarks.
- Damages caused by uncontrollable external factors, including fire, flood, strong winds, or lightning strikes.
- Failure to return the product to Anycubic within 7 business days after the replacement has been confirmed by Anycubic.
- Inability to provide evidence of damage during transportation or images/videos showing the machine's malfunction.
- Other circumstances stated in this policy.
Shipping costs should be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Customer issues (dislike, unwanted)
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Buyer's accidental returns
- Returning incorrect items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Anycubic quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
PART 2: REPAIR POLICY
This warranty policy applies to products purchased through Anycubic or authorized Anycubic distributors and is valid during the warranty period. Anycubic guarantees that each Anycubic product you purchase will be free from material or manufacturing defects during regular use within the warranty period.
The warranty periods may vary for different products and components. The warranty period for the complete machine is one year (excluding gifted machines and second-hand machines). For the warranty period of major machine components, please refer to the WARRANTY PERIOD table below or contact our after-sales service team to verify the specific warranty period for your product or part. The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and Anycubic.
*Warranty terms for other regions: If the consumer protection laws or regulations in your country differ from the warranty period specified by us, we will provide after-sales service in compliance with the local regulations based on your country's warranty terms.
Note: The warranty period for the LCD Screen of some machines has been extended from 3 months to 6 months. Effective models: Mono 2, Mono X 6Ks, Mono M5s, Mono M5 and LCD printers listed by Anycubic later.
|FDM||Print head, extruder assembly, magnetic build plate||3 months|
|Heated bed, ultrabase glass plate||6 months|
|Other main components
|LCD/DLP||LCD screen(M3 series, Mono 4K, Mono 6K, Mono X, Mono X2)||3 months|
|LCD screen(Mono 2, Mono X 6Ks, Mono M5s, Mono M5)||6 months|
|Other main components
(Except tools and FEP film)
|Accessories||Accessories purchased separately||1 month|
Prerequisites for Obtaining After-Sales Service:
1. Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase:
- Order number for purchases made through Anycubic or authorized Anycubic distributors.
- Sales invoice.
- Dated sales receipt issued by an authorized Anycubic distributor, showing product details and prices.
2. The serial number of the defective product and/or visible evidence describing the defect may be required.
3. It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by creating a new ticket and let us know what we can do to help you. It may save you time to first troubleshoot issues by going to our FAQ page or looking at Instruction Manuals before filing a warranty claim.
* If your product is already beyond the warranty period, we will provide you with lifelong after-sales technical support, but we are sorry that we are unable to offer free replacement service or cover the cost of return shipping for repairs. Please understand.
What Will Anycubic Do
Anycubic will diagnose and resolve your issue via email within one business day. The after-sales service team may provide guidance on downloading and installing specific software updates for you. If your problem cannot be resolved through email or software updates and falls within the warranty coverage, Anycubic will arrange the free replacement of the necessary parts for you.
For warranty claims related to quality issues, Anycubic will strive to meet your demands. If the after-sales engineer determines that the product is unusable, Anycubic will provide product reissue or refund. The warranty for all replacement parts follows the same duration as the original defective product.
* Please note that processing warranty claims may require various types of purchase proof (e.g., payment receipts and confirmation of original shipping address).
Purpose of Personal Contact Information
By obtaining after-sales service under this policy, you authorize Anycubic to have access to your contact information, including your name, phone number, shipping address, and email address.
Please rest assured that this information will only be used for communication regarding after-sales issues, and Anycubic will not send you spam emails or disclose your personal information.
PART 3: NON-WARRANTY TERMS
The following situations are not covered by the warranty:
- Beyond the warranty period.
- Free products.
- Second-hand products.
- Legal proof-of-purchase, receipts, or invoices are not provided or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Any fault or damage of the product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including but not limited to: moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Malfunctions or damages caused by force majeure events (such as fire, earthquake, flood, etc.).
- Other situations not specified in this policy.