Thanks for the recommendation of 2023 Best Pick 3D Printers from All3DP, and we’re proud of 5 machines listed from Anycubic that stand out from many other brands. Anycubic has always been dedicated to providing high-quality and affordable 3D printers as our mission is to make 3D printing technology accessible to everyone. Let's go down and see what they are and what's the reason to buy them.
All3DP.com is a leading and popular 3D printing online magazine, providing 3D printing-related guidance, practical information and fun stuff for beginners, professionals and everyone.
Recommended 3D Printers List of the Year 2023
- Best Mid-Sized Resin 3D Printers in 2023 - Top Pick - Anycubic Photon Mono M5s
- Best Resin 3D Printers for Beginners in 2023 - Top Pick - Anycubic Photon Mono M5s
- Best Large Resin 3D Printers of 2023 - Budget Pick - Anycubic Photon M3 Max
- Best Large 3D Printers in 2023 - Top Pick - Anycubic Kobra Max
Anycubic Photon Mono M5s - Best Mid-Sized Resin 3D Printers in 2023
- Build Volume: 200 x 218 x 123mm
- LCD Resolution: 12K (11,520 x 5,120px)
- LCD Size: 10.1-inch
- XY Resolution: 19 x 24 microns
- Z axis Accuracy: 10 microns
- Printing Speed: 105mm/h average
- Recommended Slicer: Anycubic Photon Workshop 3.1 or higher
- Features: Auto-leveling, smart and 3X faster printing
Why Anycubic Photon Mono M5s
"It's taken some 20 printers and 5 years to do it, but Anycubic has finally moved the needle of the desktop resin 3D printing it helped popularize with the original Photon – the Anycubic Photon Mono M5s is quick, has some smarts, and is a joy to use.", according to Matthew Mensley from All3DP.
Among numerous 3D printing brands, Anycubic took the lead in innovation by launching the first consumer-grade leveling-free resin 3D printer, and that is Anycubic Photon Mono M5s. From its pre-order performance, Photon Mono M5s has successfully become a hit, beloved by many 3D enthusiasts. We are also appreciative of ALL3DP for reviewing this printer and selecting it as the top pick among the best mid-sized resin 3D printers in 2023.
As a mid-sized 3D printer, the M5s adopts a 10.1'' LCD screen with an impressive 12K resolution, and the build volume meets the needs of most makers. Its simple setup allows for out-of-the-box use, and it comes equipped with many intelligent features. For instance, it can automatically detect any hardware issues, monitor resin levels in the vat, and connect seamlessly to Anycubic App via WiFi. In this case, users can indeed reduce resin waste, improve printing success rates, and extend printer lifespan.
One of the key highlights of Photon Mono M5s is its fast printing capability. By using Anycubic High-speed resins and fine-tuning the printing settings, the M5s can achieve an impressive 3 times the speed in its fast printing mode. This particular feature especially brings delight to those who require rapid prototyping for 3D printed objects.
Anycubic Photon M3 Max - Best Large Resin 3D Printers of 2023
Anycubic Photon M3 Max (Read the All3DP Review)
- Build Volume: 298 x 164 x 300mm
- LCD Resolution: 6480 x 3600px (7k)
- LCD Size: 13.6'' monochrome
- XY Resolution: 46 microns
- Z axis Accuracy: 10 microns
- Printing Speed: ≤60mm/h
- Recommended Slicer: Anycubic Photon Workshop
- Machine Dimensions: 400 x 408 x 596 mm
- Machine Weight: 21 kg
- Other: Auto resin refill
Why Anycubic Photon M3 Max
“At $1,099, the Photon M3 Max is the most inexpensive pick on this list by far. It’s the perfect entry to the world of large resin 3D printing without (completely) breaking the bank.”, according to Florian Gehrke from All3DP.
Anycubic first large resin printer with a massive build volume of 298 x 164 x 300 mm. It comes with a 13" 7K monochrome screen to unleash your imagination.
“The larger a print is, the more physical force it is exposed to during the printing process. More care is needed to sufficiently support the model.”, the editor said. Anycubic Photon M3 Max gives a great performance on it. Laser engraved platform to increase the adhesion with large models; Smart resin filler to make large printing more convenient; Anycubic LightTurbo light source system to enable fast printing.
Anycubic Kobra Max - Best Large 3D Printers in 2023
Anycubic Kobra Max (Read the All3DP Review)
- Build Volume: 400 x 400 x 450mm
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤ 260 °C
- Extruder : Bowden separate
- Leveling: Automatic leveling
- Average Print Speed: 80-100mm/s
- Platform: Carborundum glass
- Z-Axis: Dual Z thread rods & motors
- Filament Run-out Sensor: √
- Resume Printing: √
- Machine Dimensions: 665 x 715 x 720mm
- Weight: 16 Kg
Owning a large format 3D printer may be the dream of every 3D printing enthusiast, as it can maximize your imagination. Anycubic Kobra Max features an incredibly spacious building size of 400x400x450mm, and its Z-axis is equipped with dual rods and motors for enhanced stability when printing large-sized models, reducing issues like 3D print ringing.
But that's not all - it's also easy to use. With Anycubic's self-developed automatic leveling system, it's time to say goodbye to the hassle of manual bed calibration. And the Kobra Max comes with filament sensor and resume printing functions, smartly detecting material status in case of unexpected situations such as power outages or depleted filament.