- Fast Heat-up Bed
- The hot bed can reach 100 degrees Celsius in about five minutes.
- Quick Assembly
- Comes in only a few pieces with no assembly hassle.
- Stepper drivers
- Significantly reduce the noise when printing.
- Ultrabase Build Surface
- Enhanced Adhesion and Easily remove the print with your hands.
- Technical Specifications
- ● Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- ● Build Size: 220mm(L)×220(W)×250mm(H)
- ● Layer Resolution: ±0.1mm
- ● Positioning Accuracy: X/Y/Z 0.0125/0.0125/0.002mm
- ● Extruder Quantity: Single
- ● Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- ● Print Speed: 20~100mm/s (suggested 60mm/s)
- ● Supported Materials: PLA, TPU, ABS, HIPS, PETG
- ● Ambient Operating Temperature: 8°C - 40°C
- ● Operational Extruder Temperature: max 255°C
- ● Connectivity: Trans-flash Card; USB cable(expert users only)
- ● Input rating: 100V/240V AC, 50/60Hz
- ● output rating: 24V/15A（360W）
- ● Printer Dimensions: 505mm×431mm×607mm
- ● Weight: ~7kg
- Easy leveling
- Automatically locate the leveling spot and quickly locate the corners of the print platform during leveling.
- Large build volume
- Makes it an ideal size for desktop storage and use.
- TMC2208 stepper drivers
- Silence the 3D printer. Significantly reduce the noise when printing.
- Capricorn PTFE tube
- Its advantages are high resistance to high temp, corrosion and ageing, as well as non-stick surface and self-lubrication.
- Auto-resume from power loss
- Easily continue printing from power failure or pause, saves time and filament.
- Protection for hot bed wire
- Reduces the damages caused by wobbling of hot bed wire during hot bed movement.
- Fast heat-up bed
- The hot bed can reach 100 degrees Celsius in about five minutes. Greatly improved the printing efficiency.
- Double gear extrusion
- Strong extruder ensures a smoother filament guiding. Compatible with flexible filaments like PLA.
- Ultrabase build surface
- The Ultrabase allows your prints to stick to the heated bed while the prints can be easily removed when cooling.
|Printing Technology||LCD-based SLA Printing||LCD-based SLA Printing||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Print Materials||405nm UV Resin||405nm UV Resin||PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, Wood and TPU|