- 8K High Resolution
- 28.5μm XY Resolution.
- Anycubic LighTurbo 2.0
- Brand New Released Light Source Technology.
- 10" Monochrome LCD Screen
- 380:1 High Contrast Ratio.
- Ball Screw Double Threaded Rods
- 95mm/hour Max Printing Speed.
- Technical Specifications
- ● ZAxis: Double liners with 5 μm accrace
- ● Resin Tank: Unibody design with scale lines
- ● Build Platform: Laser Carved Metal
- ● Exposure Screen: 10.1" monochrome(7680x4320 px, 28.5μm XY Resolution)
- ● Light Source: Anycubic LighTurb 2.0 Light Source
- ● Power Supply: 150W rated power
- ● Control Panel: 4.3" TFT touch-control
- ● Data input: USB Type-A2.0/ Wi-Fi Port
- ● Machine Leveling: 4-point manual leveling
- ● Printing Speed: ≤95 mm or 3.7in./hr.
- ● Printing Volume: 6.7L/226.5oz.
- ● Machine Dimensions: 25*13*14 in. / 630*330*350 mm (HWD)
- ● Printing Dimensions: 9.9*4.9*8.6 in. / 250*123*219 mm(HWD)
- ● Machine Weight: 19kg / 41lb.
*Before using Anycubic APP, download the updated firmware if the printer firmware version is 18.104.22.168 or lower.
- 8K High Precision Resolution
- Designed with a 10-inch monochrome LCD screen with a 7680x4320 resolution and an XY-resolution of 28.5μm, respectively 216% and 40% higher than the Anycubic Photon Mono 4K. The models' sharp corners and delicate edges are perfectly printed, revealing the beauty of sharper details.
- Details Beyond 8K
- The patented self-innovated LightTurbo 2.0 light source solution provides the high light uniformity of the COB light source system while eliminating stray light, creating a delicate and smooth model surface.
- Upgraded Cooling System
- The combination of software and hardware automatically detects the temperature. It adjusts the speed of the cooling fan according to ensure that the printing environment is kept within 65℃, effectively improving the light source’s lifespan.
- Large Volume Brings Unlimited Creativity
- The printing size of Anycubic Photon M3 Premium is 250*220*120 mm (HWD), and the maximum printing volume reaches 6.7L, which provides more creative space for creators while ensuring printing accuracy.
- Stable Double Threaded Rods
- Compared to the T-shaped threaded rod, the ball screw double-threaded rods provide 0.005mm of improved structural accuracy, which is only half of the ordinary T-shaped rod printer, significantly reducing the layer line effects. The double-threaded rods minimize the lifting resistance of the platform while printing by adopting the rolling friction principle, making the printing speed even faster.
- Anycubic App | 3D Printing in just One Touch
- With Anycubic APP, users can select models, slice online, print in one touch, and monitor printing progress with their smartphones. Anycubic APP, which allows you to print anywhere, anytime and feel the fun of realizing your creativity with just one touch, also comes with a practical help center. Anycubic APP is available on Google Play, App Store, Anycubic official website.
- Efficient Air Purification
- The double air-purifiers system is embedded with high-density activated carbon inside the air purifiers. The symmetrical double air intake design enlarges the air inlet and outlet area by 1.5 times, achieving 80% odor removal within 10 minutes.
- Larger Vat, Less Refill
- A 60% larger resin tank eliminates the need to refill resin constantly when printing large 3D models. Compared to traditional FEP film, the application of NFEP film make it easier to detach the prints, increasing the printing success rate by 10%.
- Unlimited Applications
- Anycubic Photon M3 Premium 3D printer can easily meet various printing needs, enabling lower cost, larger volume, and higher precision model printing.
|LCD Resolution||7680x4320px(8k)||5760x3600px (6k)||6480x3600px (7k)|
|LCD Size||10.1’’ monochrome||9.25’’ monochrome||13.6’’ monochrome|
|XY Resolution||28.5 microns||34 microns||46 microns|
|Z axis Accuracy||5 microns||10 microns||10 microns|
- Photon M3
- 7,6" 4K+ LCD
- Build volume [LxBxH]: 163 x 102 x 180 mm
- Material: 405nm UV Resin
- Printing speed: 50mm/h
- Photon M3 Plus
- 9,25" 6K LCD
- Build volume [LxBxH]: 197 x 122 x 245 mm
- Material: 405nm UV Resin
- Printing speed: 100mm/h
- Photon M3 Max
- 13,6" 7K LCD
- Build volume [LxBxH]: 425 x 269 x 256 mm
- Material: 405nm UV Resin
- Printing speed: 60mm/h
A: We generally ship within 24 hours from the warehouse closest to your location. We have warehouses in EU, the USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK. You can expect delivery within 3-8 days, so you can shop with confidence. For pre-sale items, please refer to the logistics information at the time of placing your order.
A: During the Black Friday period, we had a large volume of orders to fulfill, which may have caused some delays. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. You can track your order on this website (https://www.17track.net/en). If you have any logistics-related issues, please contact us via email as well.
You can seek assistance directly through the "Live Chat" window at the bottom of our website. If our response is delayed, you can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply to your email as soon as possible.
A: Most products come with free shipping to most areas. However, some remote areas may incur shipping fees if the product needs to be shipped from our warehouse in China.
A: Don't worry, when you purchase multiple products, we sometimes ship them in separate packages. They may have different delivery times, so please be patient as they will eventually arrive at your doorstep. If any package exceeds 15 days and you still haven't received it, please contact us via email, and we will promptly resolve the issue for you.